Rapoport: Jared Goff (thumb) facing challenge to play for Rams in Wild Card
Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff (thumb surgery) will have a challenge returning for Saturday's Wild Card game against the Seattle Seahawks, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Rams have expressed optimism that Goff will be available but Rapoport doesn't sound as hopeful. The first official injury report will come out Tuesday and should provide a little more clarity. John Wolford completed 22-of-38 passes for 231 scoreless yards and an interception in the Rams' 18-7, Week 17 win over the Arizona Cardinals. He also led the team with 56 rushing yards.
Goff is currently the QB10 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings for the Wild Card round. He has a salary of $7,000 on FanDuel's Saturday slate and our models project him for 15.7 FanDuel points. Goff was held below 11.0 FanDuel points in both starts versus the Seahawks during the regular season.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021