Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17
Carolina Panthers quarterback Teddy Bridgewater was replaced by P.J. Walker during Week 17's game against the New Orleans Saints.
Bridgewater was replaced by P.J. Walker after failing to generate any offense through three quarters in Week 17's clash with the Saints. Walker will attempt to overcome a 19-point deficit with a quarter and a half remaining.
Bridgewater completed 13 of 23 attempts for 176 yards and 2 interceptions before being benched on Sunday.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020