Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list
The Indianapolis Colts have placed running back Jordan Wilkins on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Wilkins has taken a backseat in the Colts' offense with the recent emergence of rookie running back Jonathan Taylor, but is still a strong backup and a valuable piece in the Colts offense. The timing is certainly a concern, but hopefully the Colts are able to avoid any spread of the virus.
Taylor has become one of the best running backs in the league over the past few weeks, averaging 97.6 rushing yards per game over the team's last 5 games with 5 rushing touchdowns over that time. Our models project him for another strong performance in Week 17 with 18.7 fantasy points against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Colts' Philip Rivers announces retirement after 17 seasons January 20th, 2021
- Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo January 9th, 2021
- Colts' Rocky Ya-Sin (concussion) DNP on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Philip Rivers, Colts advance to playoffs versus Bills January 4th, 2021
- Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list January 3rd, 2021