Bengals' Tee Higgins (leg) down on field
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins suffered a non-contact injury during the team's Week 17 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Higgins was running for a huge gain (that was eventually negated by a penalty) before suffering a non-contact injury in the open field. The Bengals have made no announcement yet, but it's likely his day and season are over.
The first pick of the second round of the 2020 NFL Draft, Higgins made his presence felt throughout the 2020 season regardless of who handled the quarterbacking duties for the Bengals. If his day is indeed over, he'll finish the year with 67 receptions for 908 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- Texans reportedly fielding Deshaun Watson trade offers July 26th, 2021
- Cowboys expect Amari Cooper (ankle) practicing by mid-August July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Aaron Rodgers plans to play for Packers this season July 26th, 2021
- Michael Carter tabbed 'eventual 1A' for Jets backfield July 26th, 2021
- Marlon Mack (Achilles) '100 percent' at Colts camp July 26th, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) avoids PUP list to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Bengals looking for even production among receivers July 14th, 2021
- Bengals believe C.J. Uzomah has 50-catch potential July 14th, 2021
- Tee Higgins 'more explosive' for Bengals this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Bengals hoping Joe Mixon improves in pass protection for 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) planning to begin "next phase" of recovery in February January 12th, 2021