Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) active for Week 17
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd (concussion) is active for the team's Week 17 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
The Bengals theoretically have nothing to play for in Week 17, but could possibly be gearing up to play spoilers and block the Ravens from making the playoffs. Boyd left last week's contest early, but has cleared the concussion protocol and will play in today's season finale.
Our models project Boyd to score 9.5 fantasy points in Week 17 with a salary of $5,800 on FanDuel.
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (knee) placed on active/PUP list, out until at least Week 8 July 27th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) placed on active/PUP list July 27th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Steelers expecting Najee Harris to be 3-down back July 27th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) avoids PUP list to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Bengals looking for even production among receivers July 14th, 2021
- Bengals believe C.J. Uzomah has 50-catch potential July 14th, 2021
- Tee Higgins 'more explosive' for Bengals this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Bengals hoping Joe Mixon improves in pass protection for 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) planning to begin "next phase" of recovery in February January 12th, 2021