Giants' Golden Tate (calf) inactive as expected for Week 17
New York Giants wide receiver Golden Tate will not play Sunday in the team's Week 17 game against the Dallas Cowboys.
This doesn't come as any real surprise, as Tate was listed as doubtful heading into the weekend. He's had an injury-plagued 2020, playing in parts of just 12 games. Given his extensive salary for 2021, his tenure as a Giant could be over. Darius Slayton and Sterling Shepard will continue to head up the wide receiving corps.
Tate finishes the season with 35 catches for 388 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) inactive as expected for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Giants list Golden Tate (calf) as doubtful in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) practicing on side Wednesday December 30th, 2020