Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds (hip) is considered to be a game-time decision for the team's Week 17 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Edmonds got banged up during the Cardinals' Week 16 loss to the San Francisco 49ers and is now in danger of missing the team's critical Week 17 tilt against the Rams. We likely won't know his status until he tests his hips out during the team's pre-game warmups.
If Edmonds is unable to go, Kenyan Drake should be expected to operate as the team's every-down back. Our models currently project Drake, who has a $6,200 salary on FanDuel, for 13.3 fantasy points.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cards' Chase Edmonds (hip) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals "not optimistic" Larry Fitzgerald (groin) will play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021