Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) won't play in Week 17
Seattle Seahawks running back Carlos Hyde has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
There haven't been any reports of a COVID-19 situation, but regardless, Hyde didn't travel with the team to Arizona for the 49ers home game. The veteran's absence will likely lead to a larger workload for Rashaad Penny. It's unclear if he'll be ready for the first week of the playoffs.
In 10 games this season, Hyde had 81 carries for 356 yards and 4 touchdowns. He also had 16 carries for 93 yards.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021