Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17
Los Angeles Chargers tight end Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) is ruled out for Week 17's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Henry's 2020 season will end after the Chargers' tight end was not activated from Los Angeles' reserve list. Expect Donald Parham and Stephen Anderson to play more snaps in Sunday' divisional matchup against a Kansas City defense ranked 25th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends.
On 87 targets this season, Henry will finish with 60 receptions for 613 yards, 35 first downs, and four touchdowns.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020