Cincinnati's Tyler Boyd (concussion) available in Week 17
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd (concussion) is not listed on Week 17's injury report against the Baltimore Ravens.
Boyd will officially return after a concussion sidelined the Bengals' receiver for one game. In his usual slot role, our models project Boyd to score 9.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,800.
Boyd's current Week 17 projection includes 5.0 receptions for 56.0 yards on 7.9 targets.
- T.J. Hockenson standing out at Lions training camp August 1st, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance begins practicing designed run plays in training camp August 1st, 2021
- Dolphins' Mike Gesicki one of three Miami tight ends placed on reserve/COVID-19 list on Sunday August 1st, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz set to rehab foot injury before deciding on surgery August 1st, 2021
- Browns ink running back Nick Chubb to 3-year extension August 1st, 2021
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) avoids PUP list to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Bengals looking for even production among receivers July 14th, 2021
- Bengals believe C.J. Uzomah has 50-catch potential July 14th, 2021
- Tee Higgins 'more explosive' for Bengals this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Bengals hoping Joe Mixon improves in pass protection for 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) planning to begin "next phase" of recovery in February January 12th, 2021