Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert (ankle) is ruled out for Sunday night's contest against the Washington Football Team.
Goedert will miss 2020's season finale after an ankle injury forced the Eagles' tight end to miss practice. Expect Zach Ertz to start against a Washington defense ranked ninth in fantasy points allowed to tight ends.
Ertz's current Week 17 projection includes 4.2 receptions for 43.9 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Jalen Reagor 'buried' on Eagles depth chart, trade possible May 4th, 2022
- Titans' A.J. Brown traded to Eagles April 28th, 2022
- Eagles sign receiver Zach Pascal to one-year deal March 21st, 2022
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021