Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert (ankle) is ruled out for Sunday night's contest against the Washington Football Team.
Goedert will miss 2020's season finale after an ankle injury forced the Eagles' tight end to miss practice. Expect Zach Ertz to start against a Washington defense ranked ninth in fantasy points allowed to tight ends.
Ertz's current Week 17 projection includes 4.2 receptions for 43.9 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021