Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) will not play in Week 17's contest against Miami
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley (knee) is ruled out for Week 17's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Beasley will officially miss Sunday's divisional contest against the Dolphins with a knee injury suffered in Week 16. Expect Gabriel Davis to see more volume in an underrated matchup against a Dolphins' defense ranked 20th in fantasy points allowed to wideouts.
Davis' current Week 17 projection includes 3.7 receptions for 47.8 yards on 5.7 targets.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Bills' Gabriel Davis "likely to bust loose" in 2022 June 20th, 2022
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie practicing with the first team June 20th, 2022
- Bills sign wideout Jamison Crowder to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Free agent running back Matt Breida signs with Giants March 21st, 2022
- Bills release Cole Beasley March 17th, 2022
- Free agency market for Bills' Mitchell Trubisky gaining steam March 6th, 2022