Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) will not play in Week 17's contest against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Jones will end his 2020 season with 51 receptions for 771 yards and three touchdowns on 68 targets. Expect Calvin Ridley to play a featured role against a Buccaneers' unit ranked 21st in fantasy points allowed to wideouts.
Ridley's current Week 17 projection includes 6.6 receptions for 95.2 yards on 10.1 targets.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday December 23rd, 2020
- Falcons acknowledge Todd Gurley no longer lead back December 21st, 2020
- Ito Smith anointed Falcons' lead runner December 21st, 2020