Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17
Chicago Bears tight end Cole Kmet (shoulder) is listed as questionable for Week 17's contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Kmet is questionable to play against the Packers after the rookie tight end was downgraded from full to limited with a shoulder injury. In a difficult matchup against a Green Bay defense ranked fifth in fantasy points allowed to tight ends, Jimmy Graham would play an increased role if Kmet is inactive on Sunday.
Kmet's current Week 17 projection includes 2.9 receptions for 30.0 yards on 4.3 targets.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bears reportedly sign Andy Dalton to 1-year $10 million contract March 16th, 2021
- Bears franchise tag Allen Robinson March 9th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021