Alexander Mattison (concussion) not listed on Minnesota's Week 17 injury report
Minnesota Vikings running back Alexander Mattison (concussion) is available to play in Week 17's contest agains the Detroit Lions.
Mattison is on track to return after a concussion forced the Vikings' running back to miss one contest. In a potential lead role with Dalvin Cook ruled out for personal reasons, our models project Mattison to score 13.3 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,000.
Mattison's current projection includes 13.9 rushing attempts for 59.2 yards and 2.7 receptions for 22.2 yards.
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) won't return for 49ers in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Allen Robinson (ankle) ruled out for Rams in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Deebo Samuel (hamstring) active for 49ers' Week 12 tilt November 27th, 2022
- Tyler Higbee (knee) active for Rams in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) available for Week 11's matchup versus Dallas November 18th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Justin Jefferson (toe) limited in Minnesota's Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022
- Vikings' T.J. Hockenson to 'play a lot' in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (ankle) expected to miss 8-10 weeks November 1st, 2022
- Vikings acquire T.J. Hockenson from Lions for picks November 1st, 2022