Alexander Mattison (concussion) not listed on Minnesota's Week 17 injury report
Minnesota Vikings running back Alexander Mattison (concussion) is available to play in Week 17's contest agains the Detroit Lions.
Mattison is on track to return after a concussion forced the Vikings' running back to miss one contest. In a potential lead role with Dalvin Cook ruled out for personal reasons, our models project Mattison to score 13.3 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,000.
Mattison's current projection includes 13.9 rushing attempts for 59.2 yards and 2.7 receptions for 22.2 yards.
- T.J. Hockenson standing out at Lions training camp August 1st, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance begins practicing designed run plays in training camp August 1st, 2021
- Dolphins' Mike Gesicki one of three Miami tight ends placed on reserve/COVID-19 list on Sunday August 1st, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz set to rehab foot injury before deciding on surgery August 1st, 2021
- Browns ink running back Nick Chubb to 3-year extension August 1st, 2021
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Vikings not eyeing larger role for Irv Smith Jr. in 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Alexander Mattison (concussion) not listed on Minnesota's Week 17 injury report January 1st, 2021
- Minnesota's Alexander Mattison (concussion) participates in Wednesday's practice December 30th, 2020
- Dalvin Cook away from Vikings for family emergency, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (foot) placed on injured reserve December 29th, 2020
- Vikings' Alexander Mattison (concussion) ruled out for Friday's matchup against New Orleans December 24th, 2020