Antonio Gibson (toe) listed as questionable on Washington's Week 17 injury report
Washington Football Team running back Antonio Gibson (toe) is questionable for Week 17's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Gibson is listed as questionable after Washington's rookie back was unable to practice this week. Expect J.D. McKissic to play a featured role against numberFire's 13th ranked rush defense if Gibson is inactive on Sunday night.
Gibson's current Week 17 projection includes 16.3 rushing attempts for 72.8 yards and 2.5 receptions for 18.4 yards.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) upgraded as Washington prepares for Buccaneers January 7th, 2021