Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver D.J. Chark (shin) will not play in Week 17's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Chark's 2020 season will officially end after the Jaguars' wideout was ruled out with a shin injury. Expect Laviska Shenault to see more volume against a Colts' defense ranked 14th in fantasy points allowed to wide outs.
Shenault's current Week 17 projection includes 4.3 receptions for 47.4 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Jags sign running back Carlos Hyde March 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020