Kansas City's Le'Veon Bell (knee) out on Thursday
Kansas City Chiefs running back Le'Veon Bell (knee) did not practice on Thursday.
Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson are on track for increased roles in Week 17's contest against the Los Angeles Chargers after Bell and Edwards-Helaire logged consecutive non-participations on Wednesday and Thursday.
In an underrated opportunity against a Chargers' unit ranked 16th in fantasy points allowed to running backs, our models project Williams and Thompson to score 6.8 and 10.8 FanDuel points respectively.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Chris Godwin signs three-year deal with Buccaneers March 17th, 2022
- Buccaneers add Russell Gage to receiving group March 16th, 2022
- Tom Brady announces un-retirement from football, will play for Buccaneers in 2022 March 13th, 2022
- Buccaneers place franchise tag on Chris Godwin on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Bucs expected to franchise tag Chris Godwin (ACL) March 7th, 2022
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021