Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Harris has missed consecutive games with an ankle injury, so getting a limited practice session is a good sign as to his potential availability for Week 17 against the New York Jets. However, given that the Patriots have nothing to play for, they could opt to rest their standout sophomore rusher. Keep an eye on his status over the rest of the week. If he can't go, Sony Michel and James White would see increased work again.
The Jets currently rank 5th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020