Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Jalen Richard was placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday.
This isn't necessarily a confirmation that Richard tested positive for the coronavirus - he simply could've been in close contact with someone that did. In any case, he'll now have to comply with the necessary protocols set forth by the NFL. If Richard did test positive, that could affect the rest of the running backs room - Josh Jacobs, Devontae Booker and Theo Riddick - if any are deemed high-risk and close-contact. Keep an eye out for updates on Richard and the rest of the team.
The Broncos - Vegas' Week 17 opponent - currently rank 27th in the NFl in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) not listed on Raiders' Week 16 injury report December 24th, 2020