Giants' Golden Tate (calf) practicing on side Wednesday
New York Giants wide receiver Golden Tate was working out with the training staff on Wednesday.
Tate is still dealing with the calf injury that has kept him sidelined as of late, and he's still not able to practice with the team currently. It certainly seems like he's on track to miss the season finale - which could be his final game in a Giants uniform, as he's a prime candidate to get released. Keep an eye on his participation levels over the next few days. If and when he doesn't suit up, Austin Mack, Dante Pettis and C.J. Board would fill in.
In 12 games this season, Tate had 35 catches for 388 yards and a pair of touchdowns. The Dallas Cowboys - New York's Week 17 opponent - currently rank 25th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) inactive as expected for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Giants list Golden Tate (calf) as doubtful in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) practicing on side Wednesday December 30th, 2020