Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Robby Anderson (calf) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
According to head coach Matt Rhule, "the hope is Anderson will be good to go tomorrow". Expect Curtis Samuel to see more volume in Week 17's contest against the New Orleans Saints if Anderson is unable to practice.
Anderson's current Week 17 projection includes 5.6 receptions for 63.2 yards on 8.8 targets.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020