Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver D.J. Chark could miss the team's season finale against the Indianapolis Colts Sunday.
That's what head coach Doug Marrone told reporters on Wednesday. The standout receiver missed practice due to a shin injury, which doesn't bode well for his status. Chark will have ample opportunity over the next few days to show he can suit up, but for now, it's not looking great at the moment. Keep an eye on his participation levels throughout the rest of the week to get a better read on his potential availability.
Our models currently project Chark for 4.5 catches, 52.5 yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 9.1 FanDuel points.
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale December 30th, 2020
- Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center December 30th, 2020