Rapoport: Cooper Kupp (COVID-19) ruled out for Rams versus Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (COVID-19) has been ruled out for Week 17 against the Arizona Cardinals, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Kupp tested positive for the coronavirus and will not be available for Sunday's pivotal showdown. Josh Reynolds and rookie Van Jefferson could both see an increase in snaps in Week 17. Kupp is averaging 8.3 targets per game this season. The winner of the Rams-Cardinals game clinches a Wild Card spot.
Per numberFire's NFL Heat Map, the Rams-Cardinals matchup has the third-lowest over/under (43.0 points) in Week 17. The Cardinals rank 17th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021