Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Mike Glennon will start Week 17 versus the Indianapolis Colts, head coach Doug Marrone announced.
Glennon completed 24-of-37 passes for 211 yards with 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions in the Jaguars' most recent loss. He's thrown 3 touchdowns and 5 picks over his last three starts. The Jaguars have already secured the first pick in next year's draft and could knock the Colts out of playoff contention with a victory.
Glennon has targeted Laviska Shenault (24), Keelan Cole (24), and D.J. Chark (23) nearly equally over his four starts this season. Shenault has a salary of $5,500 in Week 17 and numberFire's models currently project him for 8.4 FanDuel points. Chark has a salary of $6,000 and is projected for 9.1 FanDuel points. They are the No. 38 and No. 43 receivers, respectively, in our Week 17 fantasy rankings.
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale December 30th, 2020
- Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center December 30th, 2020