Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (foot) placed on injured reserve
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph was placed on injured reserve on Tuesday.
Rudolph's season is over, with his last game coming in Week 13. Irv Smith will continue to operate as the Vikings' primary tight end in the passing game following his 6-reception, 2-touchdown performance against the New Orleans Saints in Week 16.
Our models project Smith for 7.8 FanDuel points against the Detroit Lions in Week 17. His salary is $5,600.
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa "letting it rip" this offseason August 2nd, 2021
- Calvin Ridley has had "no setbacks" after offseason surgery August 2nd, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ACL) making 'tangible process' August 2nd, 2021
- Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) has chance to be ready for Giants' opener July 27th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021