Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots
New England Patriots running back Sony Michel rushed 10 times for 69 yards in a 38-9, Week 16 loss to the Buffalo Bills on Monday night.
Michel gained 29 yards on his first carry and later added 21 yards on another carry. He's totaled 20 carries for 143 scoreless yards over the past two games while filling in as New England's lead back for Damien Harris (ankle). It's unclear whether Harris will be available for Week 17 against the New York Jets.
Michel scored 6.9 FanDuel points on Monday and is averaging 7.8 over the last two games. The Jets rank 15th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the running back position this season.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020