San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers offensive tackle Trent Williams (elbow) is ruled out for Week 17's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
According to head coach Kyle Shanahan, Williams will miss Week 17's season finale after suffering an elbow sprain. Without Pro Football Focus' top ranked offensive tackle, San Francisco's rushing attack could see a dip in production after Williams produced a league best 86.7 run block rating.
Expect Justin Skule to fill in at left tackle on Sunday. In 108 pass snaps this season, Skule has allowed one sack, four quarterback hits, and 12 total pressures.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) upgraded as Washington prepares for Buccaneers January 7th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (ankle) returns to Football Team practice January 7th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (toe) limited on Wednesday January 6th, 2021