Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver
Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler scored in the team's 19-16 win over the Denver Broncos.
In what was an ugly game from start to finish, Ekeler still found a way to produce for fantasy managers. The 25-year-old had 10 carries for 45 yards, which is rather pedestrian on its own. However, this is Ekeler we're talking about. He made his money in the passing game, hauling in 3 catches on 3 targets for 23 yards and a touchdown.
With 14.3 FanDuel points, Ekeler currently ranks 16th among all Week 16 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 14.8 next week against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020