Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16
Atlanta Falcons tight end Hayden Hurst produced five receptions for 47 yards and one touchdown in Week 16's loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
After a quiet start to December, Hurst has turned it on recently with nine receptions for 68 yards and two touchdowns. For Week 17's divisional rematch against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Hurst remains in the TE2 conversation after Atlanta's tight end produced 10.1 FanDuel points against his rivals in their first contest. Our models currently project Hurst to score 6.1 FanDuel points.
In Sunday's loss to the Chiefs, Hurst scored 13.2 FanDuel points and finished as Week 16's seventh ranked tight end.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday December 23rd, 2020
- Falcons acknowledge Todd Gurley no longer lead back December 21st, 2020
- Ito Smith anointed Falcons' lead runner December 21st, 2020