Allen Robinson reaches century mark for Chicago
Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson caught 10 passes on 13 targets for 103 yards in a 41-17, Week 16 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Robinson hit the century mark for the second time in the last three weeks and the fourth time this year. He's gained at least 74 yards in all five games since the Bears' bye. Robinson will remain a top-tier option in Week 17 against a Green Bay Packers defense that he scored twice on and gained 74 yards against a month ago.
Robinson scored 15.3 FanDuel points on Sunday, his fifth straight with double digits. He also earned the sixth-best receiving grade (82.9) from Pro Football Focus at his position for the week. The Packers are allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season, but Robinson tagged them for a season-best 23.4 in Week 12.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) estimated non-participant in Chicago's Wednesday practice January 6th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021