Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott looked like a new man in the team's 37-17 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Elliott made his return from a one-game absence due to a calf injury, and it seems as though the brief time off did wonders for his body. The 25-year-old showed a burst he hadn't for pretty much the entire season. On the day, he finished with 19 carries for 105 yards while also hauling in all 4 of his targets for 34 yards. The Cowboys are playing for their playoff lives in Week 17, so look for Elliott to be relied upon heavily once again.
With 15.9 FanDuel points, Elliott currently ranks 12th among all Week 16 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 14.22 next week against the New York Giants.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott agree to new contract March 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020