Brandin Cooks comes away with 141 yards, touchdown for Texans
Houston Texans wide receiver Brandin Cooks caught 7 passes on 10 targets for 141 yards and 1 touchdown in a 37-31, Week 16 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
Cooks drew double the number of targets as anyone else on the Texans and produced his second-highest yardage total of the year. He also found the end zone for the first time since Week 9. Cooks has at least 5 catches in four straight games heading into Houston's season finale against the Tennessee Titans.
Cooks scored 24.8 FanDuel points on Sunday, fifth-most among wide receivers in Week 16 and his second-highest of the season. The Titans are allowing the fourth-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson (hand) says he will play in Texans' finale December 28th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks comes away with 141 yards, touchdown for Texans December 28th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson scores twice in Week 16 loss to Cincinnati December 28th, 2020