Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again
New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder caught 7 passes on 9 targets for 92 yards and a touchdown, and threw a 43-yard touchdown, in a 23-16, Week 16 win over the Cleveland Browns.
Crowder also added 14 rushing yards on a jet sweep after tossing the score to Braxton Berrios on a reverse. As a receiver, Crowder has totaled 13 catches for 158 yards and a touchdown on 17 targets over the last two weeks. He's drawn more than twice as many targets as anyone else on the Jets in that span. Crowder will look to continue his strong finish to the year next week against the New England Patriots.
Crowder scored a season-best 25.8 FanDuel points on Sunday, fourth-most among wide receivers in Week 16. The Patriots are allowing the second-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jets sign wide receiver Corey Davis to three-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020