Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup caught 6 passes on 8 targets for 121 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 37-17, Week 16 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Gallup led the Cowboys in catches and targets while tying Amari Cooper for the team lead in receiving yards. The only other time Gallup hit 100 yards this season was back in Week 3 and this was his first multi-score game of the campaign. He's drawn at least 6 targets in four of the last five contests but has failed to top 41 yards in three of those. Gallup will face a tougher test in Week 17 against the New York Giants.
Gallup scored 27.1 FanDuel points on Sunday, third-most among wide receivers in Week 16. The Giants rank 12th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott agree to new contract March 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020