Texans' David Johnson scores twice in Week 16 loss to Cincinnati
Houston Texans running back David Johnson found the endzone in two different ways Sunday in the team's 37-31 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
After missing a few weeks due to a concussion, the veteran Johnson has returned with a vengeance. Once again, he dominated next to Deshaun Watson, making his presence felt in both the rushing game and the air assault. On the day, he finished 12 carries for a whopping 128 yards and a score while also adding 3 catches on 3 targets for 11 yards and another touchdown.
With 27.4 FanDuel points, Johnson currently ranks 4th among all Week 16 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 10.63 next week against the Tennessee Titans.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson (hand) says he will play in Texans' finale December 28th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks comes away with 141 yards, touchdown for Texans December 28th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson scores twice in Week 16 loss to Cincinnati December 28th, 2020