Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) active for Week 16 clash with Eagles
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (calf) is officially active for Week 16's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
As expected, Elliott will return after a one-game absence with a calf injury. He is expected to handle the "bulk" of the snaps, with Tony Pollard rotating in behind him.
Elliott's Week 16 projection includes 46.9 rushing yards, 0.45 touchdowns, and 9.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott agree to new contract March 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020