Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle, hamstring) active for Week 16
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (ankle, hamstring) is officially active for the team's Week 16 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
As expected, Jones is officially active for the Giants' Week 16 tilt against a tough Ravens defense. He'll be sending Colt McCoy back to the bench after McCoy helped fill in during Jones' absence.
Our models project Jones to score just 14.9 fantasy points in today's game. FanDuel has set his salary at $6,500.
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman impressing teammates in minicamp June 21st, 2021
- Carson Wentz making positive impression with Colts' teammates June 21st, 2021
- Rams' Matthew Stafford "better than advertised" so far this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Nick Chubb, Browns negotiating extension June 21st, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields to play plenty of preseason reps June 21st, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) inactive as expected for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Giants list Golden Tate (calf) as doubtful in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) practicing on side Wednesday December 30th, 2020