Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) questionable to return Saturday
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds is questionable to return to Saturday's game against the San Francisco 49ers with a hip injury.
Edmonds was heavily involved Saturday before suffering the injury, even though he entered the game with knee and ankle issues that limited him in practices this week. Hopefully Edmonds will be able to rejoin his teammates when they come back from half time.
With Edmonds sidelined, expect the Cardinals' running game to funnel through Kenyan Drake. Drake has 2 catches for 5 yards and 9 carries for 36 yards.
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cards' Chase Edmonds (hip) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday January 3rd, 2021