Jags' James Robinson (ankle) out for Sunday
The Jacksonville Jaguars ruled running back James Robinson (ankle) out for Sunday's Week 16 game against the Chicago Bears.
Robinson injured his ankle during the second half of last Sunday's game against the Baltimore Ravens and subsequently missed each of the Jaguars' practices this week with the injury. Robinson has been as close to a workhorse as you can get this year, so the depth chart behind him is a little murky.
With Robinson out, the Jags will likely look to feature some combination of Chris Thompson, Dare Ogunbowale, and Devine Ozigbo. We will hopefully learn more about the team's plans for the running back position ahead of tomorrow's game.
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale December 30th, 2020
- Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center December 30th, 2020