49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (foot) is officially active for the team's Week 16 game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Kittle has spent a good chunk of the season on the injured reserve after picking up a tricky foot injury back in Week 8. Reports from earlier in the week said Kittle was looking like himself on the practice field, meaning he could be close to fully healthy for today's in-division game.
Our models project Kittle to score 7.3 fantasy points in his first game back. FanDuel has set his salary at $7,700.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020