Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (ankle, knee) active for Week 16
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds (ankle, knee) is active for the team's Week 16 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Edmonds has been dealing with an ankle sprain for the past few weeks, but was able to play through it last week and will do so again in Week 16.
Edmonds had a surprisingly big role in Week 15 despite entering the weekend as a game-time decision, though teammate Kenyan Drake's brief departure during that game could have played into Edmonds' usage. Our models project the running back, who has a $6,400 salary on FanDuel, to score 9.3 fantasy points in Week 16.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cards' Chase Edmonds (hip) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday January 3rd, 2021