Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve
The Denver Broncos placed running back Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on the injured reserve.
Lindsay has been battling injuries throughout the season, and the Broncos have now made the decision to shut him down for the remainder of the season. He'll finish the year with 502 rushing yards and 1 touchdown.
With Lindsay done for the year, expect Melvin Gordon to operate as the Broncos' lead back and to receive a bump to his work load. Our models project him to score 13.8 fantasy points in Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020