Chargers' Joey Bosa (concussion, shin) ruled out for Week 16 clash with Broncos
Los Angeles Chargers defensive lineman Joey Bosa (concussion, shin) has been ruled out of Week 16's game against the Denver Broncos.
Bosa has been downgraded to out and will not play against the Broncos in Week 16. It's a major loss for the Chargers defense, Bosa is Pro Football Focus' fourth graded edge defender on the season, with 61 pressures in just 12 games played.
The Chargers are 3.0-point favorites over the Broncos in Week 16. Their implied team total of 25.75 points is the seventh-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020