Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) will not play in Week 16's contest against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Lindsay will miss Sunday's divisional game with hip and knee injuries. Expect Melvin Gordon to see more touches against a Chargers' defense ranked 15th in fantasy points allowed to running backs.
Our models project Gordon to score 13.8 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,400. Gordon's Week 16 expectation stands at 16.5 rushing attempts for 72.2 yards and 2.2 receptions for 14.8 yards.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020