Jacksonville's James Robinson (ankle) DNP on Thursday
Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson (ankle) did not practice on Thursday.
Robinson's practice status on Friday will be key after the Jaguars' running back received two days off for rest reasons. In a difficult matchup against a Chicago Bears' defense ranked tenth in fantasy points allowed to running backs, our models project Robinson to score 8.2 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,800.
Robinson's current Week 16 projection includes 9.6 rushing attempts for 42.5 yards and 1.6 receptions for 10.6 yards.
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale December 30th, 2020
- Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center December 30th, 2020