Dolphins list Mike Gesicki (shoulder) as questionable for Saturday's contest against Raiders
Miami Dolphins tight end Mike Gesicki (shoulder) is questionable to play in Week 16's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Gesicki is designated as questionable after the Dolphins' tight end logged limited practices with a shoulder injury. In an average matchup against a Raiders' defense ranked 11th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends, our models project Gesicki to score 7.8 FanDuel points on Saturday night.
Gesicki's current Week 16 projection includes 3.4 receptions for 40.6 yards on 5.5 targets.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020