49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (foot) was activated from injured reserve on Thursday.
Kittle will be available for Saturday's divisional contest against the Arizona Cardinals. According to head coach Kyle Shanahan, the 49ers' star tight end "won't get his usual workload in his first game back from foot injury."
numberFire's models currently project Kittle to score 11.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,700. Kittle's Week 16 expectation stands at 5.5 receptions for 65.2 yards on 8.5 targets.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020