Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph (foot) out for Week 16's game against Saints
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph (foot) will not play in Week 16's game against the New Orleans Saints.
Rudolph will miss his third straight game with a foot injury. Expect Irv Smith and Tyler Conklin to play increased roles in Friday's matchup against the New Orlean Saints.
Smith's current Week 16 projection includes 3.3 receptions for 33.4 yards on 4.9 targets while Conklin's expectation stands at 1.7 receptions for 17.1 yards on 2.5 targets.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Alexander Mattison (concussion) not listed on Minnesota's Week 17 injury report January 1st, 2021
- Minnesota's Alexander Mattison (concussion) participates in Wednesday's practice December 30th, 2020
- Dalvin Cook away from Vikings for family emergency, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (foot) placed on injured reserve December 29th, 2020
- Vikings' Alexander Mattison (concussion) ruled out for Friday's matchup against New Orleans December 24th, 2020
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph (foot) out for Week 16's game against Saints December 24th, 2020