Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones did not officially practice on Wednesday afternoon.
However, the superstar receiver was able to get some work in on the side with the training staff. This comes a few days after Jones received a PRP injection, as he's dedicated to playing in the team's final games of the regular season despite the fact they've been eliminated from playoff contention. It seems like he still has a ways to go before getting the green light, but keep an eye on his participation levels over the next few days just in case he can give it a go.
The Kansas City Chiefs, Atlanta's Week 16 opponent, currently rank 12th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday December 23rd, 2020
- Falcons acknowledge Todd Gurley no longer lead back December 21st, 2020
- Ito Smith anointed Falcons' lead runner December 21st, 2020